TO REGISTER BY SEPT. 9: click on link to Eventbrite Registration page
Extended Family for Kids (EFK) is an evidence-based, 9-lesson curriculum for students grades K-12 with a loved one incarcerated. EFK teaches students how to make healthy life-style choices, so they can improve their quality of life emotionally, mentally, and physically. EFK Lessons build self-esteem, ease feelings of shame, ease isolation, decrease stress, address anger issues, and strengthen communication skills.
TO LEARN MORE: Read about other EFK Trainings at these links:
QUESTIONS? Contact Laure Clemons, Extended Family Executive Director, 256-927-7997, email@example.com
This Training was supported by Subgrant #2022-JF-C1-92 awarded by the Law Enforcement/Traffic Safety Division of ADECA and the U.
- Extended Family for Kids Curriculum Guide ($200 value) for each participant, which includes detailed program leader instructions, Lesson activities and handouts, evaluation Feedback Forms, sample letters to parents and guardians, and more.
- Participant Training supplies, including EFK info packet, handouts, and Training activity supplies
- Extended Family for Kids Program Leader T-shirt
- Custom Extended Family for Kids Leader Certificate of Completion
- Training visual presentations via PowerPoint and other demonstrations
- Breakfast and Lunch for participants
- Trainer, Laure Clemons, author, Extended Family for Kids